Hop on the Farm to School Bus: Support Expanding Farm to School & EARLY CHILDHOOD in Vermont!
The Vermont Farm to School Network is advocating in the Vermont Legislature for a local purchasing incentive for schools and a base appropriation of $500,000 for the Vermont Farm to School and Early Childhood grants program to support our children getting critical nutrition and our farmers getting direct support through school purchasing. Join the campaign and help bring Farm to School to every part of the state.
- Leahy Hails Vermont's National Farm to School Leadership in Sharon, Vermont Business Magazine
- Download our 2021 Farm to School & Early Childhood Information Sheet
- Express Your Support for Universal School Meals
- The Vermont Legislature is considering a bill that would bring universal school meals to all public schools within the next five years. This legislation would assure Vermont families that the State is investing in their children’s future by creating a pathway to permanently end the inequities in our school meal program, so that all students are able to eat school breakfast and lunch and focus on learning while at school. Learn more and express your support!
- Letter to the Editor Tips & Template
- Download the document abve to to write a letter to the editor in support of Vermont Farm to School. This resource offers writing tips, contacts at local papers, and key information to share in your letter.
- Organizational Letter of Support
- Click above to join us in the effort to bring Farm to School to all Vermont students by signing your organization’s name.
- Farm to School Supporter Cards
- Please use the form below: